FEATURES OF THE EVENT
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Keynote Speaker: Roger Tokars, NASA – NASA Airborne Science Program for monitoring algal blooms and surface water quality.
Field trip and visit to PAG island! – the most indented island in the Adriatic with the moon-like surface and beautiful beaches; a typical Renaissance city
Poster Session: Bring your poster! Discuss your ideas! Win €200!
- Hands-on course on LiDAR processing with LAStools
- Pattern recognition and machine learning for remote sensing
- Biophysical parameters from remotely sensed imagery as a tool for monitoring and evaluating ecosystem biodiversity
- Basics on SAR with a practical session on preprocessing of SAR image
- Remote Sensing from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: A review focusing on the data, processing and potentialities
- Airborne hyperspectral imaging systems for the coastal environment: From instrument calibration to mapping
- Field trip to Pag: Use/flight of drone and practical activities