After Split (2014), Thessaloniki (2015), Chania (2016), Dubrovnik (2017), Prague (2018) and Bolzano (2019), SPLITRS is taking us to Zadar, Croatia. Once again, an intensive learning remote sensing program for professionals and graduate students will be offered at a great location. ZADAR is home to a historic old town of Roman ruins, medieval churches, cosmopolitan cafes and quality museums set on a small peninsula. Zadar is an intriguing city.
FEATURES OF THE EVENT
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Field trip and visit to PAG island! – the most indented island in the Adriatic with the moon-like surface and beautiful beaches; a typical Renaissance city
2022 Poster contest! Bring your poster! Discuss your ideas!
- Hands-on course on LiDAR data processing and applications
- Pattern recognition and machine learning for remote sensing
- Biophysical parameters from remotely sensed imagery as a tool for monitoring and evaluating ecosystem biodiversity
- Basics on SAR with a practical session on preprocessing of SAR image
- Remote Sensing from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: A review focusing on the data, processing and potentialities
- Hyperspectral imaging
- Field trip to Pag: Use/flight of drone and practical activities